Friday, March 31, 2006

ok, so this is a gloat post. Glory be, two of my cards have been posted on two different ATC sites homepages. Wow. And both in the same week! Holy ATCs, Batman, I've scored a double Bat hit!

The first card was posted at ATC World, and then two days later the second cards was posted at Artist Trading Cards. Both are Yahoo Groups. I've been doing a lot of trading at those two sites, but I find I've grown fonder of another site right now only because the swaps involve less cards (3 or 4 as opposed to 6 to 9)- and that's really good for me right now because I'm just so damned busy that I may have to give up sleeping!

THe third site is Artist Trading Card Forums. All of these three sites are excellent and I highly recommend them.

I also joined a third Yahoo group site named ATC Friends Around the World. It caught my attention because the swappers are trans-Atlantic, and I really want my cards to travel the world as much as I want to collect cards from foreign countries. Unfortunately, I'm thinking of leaving it because it moves extremely slow and the one hostess I've sent cards to has been completely lacking in feedback. I have no idea if she's gotten my cards. I have no idea if I'm going to get cards back. So I'm disappointed to say the least.

So, that's my gloat post. I'm incredibly complimented by all this - it really tickles me to log in and see one of my cards plastered on the homepage. How cool is that? Somebody pinch me! (but not too hard!)


2 Comments:

Blogger apprentice said...

Nice work! I haven't a clue how you do it, but I can see you have an eye for colour and shape.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks! I appreciate that! feedback is always good. most of these are altered art collage work, but several are hand drawn.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home