Friday, March 31, 2006

This was my second triptych ATC swap. I love making these, and the concept of a "door" that opens to an inside "view. I've included shots of the card both opened and closed.

This is also the first set of ATCs that has one of my own poems included in them (something I plan to start doing alot more often). The name of the poem is "Pastorale", and I wrote it in April 2005 for a NaPoWriMo challenge at the PFFA (www.everypoet.org/pffa/)which is an on-line poetry workshop that is close to a second "home" for me. It's not for the thin-skinned or vanity poet - you'll work your butt off and really learn the art of writing a poem there from critiquing and being critiqued by the critters that hang out there. Expect nothing but the finest there, though the crits may be harsh they are always honest.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home