Tuesday, August 29, 2006

These I made for me. That's right! I get to keep a card or make some just for me now and then. I love the zetti style started by Teesha Moore. They're such fun things to make, and I love the vibrant colors and strangeness of them - surreal and whimsical. I'm planning to make 6 x 9 and larger canvas colalge art in the style of zetti and vintage and post them on ebay for sale. I'm also toying with the notion of making some ACEO's (atcs that you sell for money rather than swap). There's a good market and not everyone is artistic enough to make their own. And besides, supplies cost money. It would be really nice to be able to make enough money to keep me in supplies. Now, all I have to do is get my sweet patootie into gear, set up an ebay account and start making saleable art!




2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I just did my first atc swap. I am addicted! After doing a search on flickr (another addiction), it didn't take me long to look at a card and think "oh, that's cookala's." Your cards are really beautiful and I'm so happy to find that you have a blog where I can look at them up close and personal. After all these years(41), I am finding my artistic side and it is quite the love affair I'm having with that side. :)

6:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

welcome, Lisa! Good for you! Isn't it an exciting art form? I've made 500+ cards since I started this past January - now if that's not an addiction I don't know what is! Like you, I've only just returned to my artistic roots since January, and it feels so good to get my hands multicolored again! heh. I'm happy you found my blog - I sometimes wonder if anyone looks at it as I rarely get comments. Still, this blog is a great way to get my art on the net and for friends and relatives to look at if they so desire, and it helps me keep track of what I've made and snet out into the world. It still tickles me to know that my art has now gone global - how cool is that?

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home